Paid Summer Production Internships Available
(June - August 2019 - Up to 20 hours/week)
We’re looking for superstars to contribute as production interns to The Ambassadors Circle team during the summer of 2019. Our internship program will provide weekly assignments that will challenge creative and communication skills while providing opportunities for growth and development. The goal of our internship program is to help unleash your talent, refine your goals and help you discover not just your passions, but your purpose.
- Research hot button social justice issues, solutions, organizations, potential Ambassadors and partners
- Assist with Ambassador relations outreach activities
- Support the team with content review and editing of audio and video footage
- Provide production assistant duties on various video and audio content captures
- Attend and assist with small and large scale event production, management and planning
- Other activities as interested and needed
- Creative with a healthy sense of humor
- Positive attitude and strong desire to learn
- Amenable to feedback and constructive criticism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual with an unwavering commitment to follow up
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to articulate views and opinions with clarity and confidence
- Familiarity with basic productivity tools like Google Docs, Asana, Box and others
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Flexible work schedule with 1-2 days a week recommended at our downtown San Francisco office.
Our office is located at Covo, 981 Mission Street in San Francisco, however many of our team members work remotely. We use Google hangout and Uber Conference for team planning meetings. Interns can work remotely, should have access to a computer, high-speed Internet, and occasional transportation into San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area for certain meetings.
Please send cover letter, resume and LinkedIn profile (if applicable) to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest, energy and time. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Ambassadors Circle exists to inspire and equip our tribes to Do More Good. As Ambassadors we focus our efforts on nine passion areas that touch all of our lives. Some Ambassadors are change making leaders of their fields while others use their talents and expertise to help support and launch meaningful initiatives. As a collective, we #producemoregood by offering full service fundraising, marketing and production services to help amplify the efforts of do gooders. Powered by creatives and strategists from underrepresented communities, we live to take on challenging opportunities that allow us to flex our gifts and talents. If you're feelin' this... then we invite you to join the circle!