Join us on Thursday, July 12, 2018 at Covo San Francisco for “Beyond The Pink: A HOPE Kit Packing Party for Women Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment.” Together with Cynthia Lohr, Co-owner, Trade and Brand Advocate, J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines and representatives from National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc., we're celebrating the 10th Year of J. Lohr's Touching Lives Program.
You are invited to participate in this special event as a sponsor, which will give your organization the opportunity to participate in a meaningful hands-on volunteer opportunity for up to 10 members of your team complete with food, wine and atmosphere. We'll work side by side to assemble HOPE Kits, a tangible expression of hope and support as women are going through breast cancer treatment. Assembled kits will be delivered to a local hospital.
“I fell in love with the HOPE Kit concept when first introduced at NBCF’s 25th Anniversary Gala in March 2017 and donated my first few then. After seeing the comfort these kits brought to women undergoing breast cancer treatment, and witnessing the enthusiasm expressed by the J. Lohr team, we sponsored our own HOPE Kit packing party. NBCF’s thoughtfulness with this initiative inspired our team to joyfully come together and do even more good in celebration of our own Touching Lives program. I only wish my own mother could have received such a warm gesture during her breast cancer journey 15 years ago.”
- Cynthia Lohr Co-owner, Trade and Brand Advocate J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
- Up to 10 individual event tickets
- A hands-on volunteer opportunity for your colleagues or team
- Company logo/listing on event collateral
- Food, wine and camaraderie with other allies, partners and supporters
- Opportunity for up to two company representatives to hand deliver kits to a local hospital
981 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Google map and directions