The Ambassadors Circle, a San Francisco based membership collective, seeks a freelance project manager to support our project initiative and Ambassador relations activities across our nine passion areas. This role will perform project management, scheduling, client correspondence, template development, meeting preparation, and event production activities. This person will work with a diverse team of creatives with expertise in digital media production, social media strategy, graphic design, and project management. Candidates should be able to manage multiple projects at one time, have strong written and verbal communication skills, superb attention to detail, able to work in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment and have a great sense of humor while helping us support our Ambassadors who are leading some of the most important social movements of our time.
- Project management of multiple projects and teams including management of timeline, budget and resources
- Proficiency with Asana, Basecamp, Slack or another reputable project management tool a plus
- Work closely with The Ambassadors Circle to offer five star customer service to clients and partners such as responding to inquiries and curating personalized offerings of special opportunities
- Coordinate and lead calendar management and scheduling activities via Google calendar and online polling platforms.
- Support the evaluation and assessment of Ambassador relations activities
- Develop interest, feedback and engagement surveys via Survey Monkey
- Manage meeting logistics including research, confirmations, creating and preparing necessary prep materials, providing meeting details, and facilitating meaningful follow up
- Coordinate leadership team travel logistics including flight and train itineraries, lodging and rental car reservations
- Coordinate the production of small and large Ambassador events and conferences including venue relations, food & beverage curation, décor, program content development and speaker/VIP prep
- Other activities as needed
- A self-starter and a creative thinker who is excited about taking ideas and translating them into actionable plans. Ideally interested in social justice advocacy
- Positive, intuitive, proactive, and collaborative team player
- Must be a highly organized and solutions-driven go-getter with ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail, handle multiple priorities at once, manage time effectively, and maintain composure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience coordinating and planning events and meetings.
- Expertise in logistics planning a plus
- Superior judgment and discretion
- Proficiency in project management tools like GSuite, Asana, and Survey Monkey
Flexible work schedule with 1-2 days a week recommended at our downtown San Francisco office. Compensation commensurate with experience.
The Ambassadors Circle exists to inspire and equip our tribes to Do More Good. As Ambassadors we focus our efforts on nine passion areas that touch all of our lives. Some Ambassadors are change making leaders of their fields while others use their talents and expertise to help support and launch meaningful initiatives locally, statewide and nationally. If you're feelin' that, we invite you to join the circle!