The Ambassadors Circle, a San Francisco based membership collective, is looking to partner with design firms and freelance graphic designers to work with a diverse team of creatives with expertise in digital media production including social media assets, promo collateral and presentations. Design creatives should be able to manage multiple projects at one time, have strong written and verbal communication skills, superb attention to detail, able to work in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment and have a great sense of humor while helping support our Ambassadors who are leading some of the most important social movements of our time.
- Work within a defined scope-of-work and incorporate direction from a creative brief to deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, innovative graphic design on time and within budget.
- A diverse portfolio of successful projects and past/previous clients that can provide references
- Creative thinker who is excited about taking ideas and translating them into actionable plans related to The Ambassador Circle's 9 Passion Areas
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Powerpoint and other design tools
- Degree in Graphic Design and 3+ years of experience in a related field (preferably branding) at a design/brand agency or in-house team
- Positive, intuitive, proactive, and collaborative team player(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus use of project management software
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
Compensation commensurate with experience and projects can be completed remotely if not based in San Francisco, California.
The Ambassadors Circle exists to inspire and equip our tribes to Do More Good. As Ambassadors we focus our efforts on nine passion areas that touch all of our lives. Some Ambassadors are change making leaders of their fields while others use their talents and expertise to help support and launch meaningful initiatives locally, statewide and nationally. If you're feelin' that, we invite you to join the circle!
Do you like this page?