• Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation and corporate funders
• Maintain grant report tracking and reporting requirements
• Research and identify new federal and private funding prospects for mission driven clients
• General project management duties for ongoing client projects
• Serve as a liaison to all funding agencies or organizations (as needed)
• Special projects as needed
• Attention to detail, process oriented and the ability to meet deadlines
• Strong client management skills and professional demeanor
• Experience with proposal writing
• Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies
• Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Flexible; good sense of humor
• Minimum of three years experience with grant writing
• Previous experience with non-profit fundraising
• Experience working in deadline-driven environments
Working remotely is supported and encouraged. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
The Ambassadors Circle exists to inspire and equip our tribes to Do More Good. As Ambassadors we focus our efforts on nine passion areas that touch all of our lives. Some Ambassadors are change making leaders of their fields while others use their talents and expertise to help support and launch meaningful initiatives locally, statewide and nationally. If you're feelin' that, we invite you to join the circle!
Do you like this page?